Want to be a Contributor?
theSouthKoreatravelguide.com is always looking for suggestions, opinions, ideas and new
information; in order to continue expanding.
Why not write to us with your reviews, travel schedule updates, general musings, or heck –
go ahead and write a full blown run-down of an entire town! We welcome it all with open arms.
We also invite any keen photographers out there to submit your snaps – both mundane pictures
of restaurant fronts, street views, locations of amenities etc.; as well as creative examples of
your own photography, showcasing the area of your choice.
“What’s in it for me?” we hear you cry! Well, as a
‘theSouthKoreatravelguide.com Contributor’, you will get:
- Your work displayed on what looks set to be the biggest English language resource website
in Korea, and on an open platform where your voice can be heard by like-minded people.
- Your name credited as a contributor on your writing, and your photographs credited to you.
- Your name added to our ‘Contributors’ page, with links to
your blogs, shared pictures, etc. – increasing traffic to your other online entries.
- A credit on your CV – awesome if you plan on developing a career in travel journalism
or photography, or other related industries.
- The chance to practice your writing and photography skills.
- And - the most important one, we think - the chance to help out others. Our vision is to
create somewhere where people can come, no matter what they are looking to find out. We hope
that one day soon, expats in Korea will no longer have to trawl through heaps of search engine
results in order to find semi-useful and often somewhat vague information relating to their
inquiry. We will provide a ‘one stop shop’ for them to access a wealth of practical information
with just a few clicks of the mouse. Don’t know about you, but the idea of helping people see
more of this great country; and helping them to do so with ease, makes us feel all warm inside!
If this all sounds like something you’d be interested in, then email us at
Thanks in advance!
Claire & Adam (theSouthKoreatravelguide.com creators)